The personal bathroom scale adopts "step-on" technology which enables you to simply step on the scale and instantly monitor your weights. It is designed with fine craftsmanship and good quality, which is a very accurate weight measurement. Featured with compact size, it's very easy to turn on and off. This Bathroom Scale supports multifunction of auto-power-off, auto-zero, low battery indication and overload indication. It is worth ordering!
- Multi-point sensor，non-slip bathroom scale.
- 0.05 kg division value.
- 8 mm thick tempered glass platform.
- HD backlit LCD display.
- Limited maximum weighing weight.
- Auto power-on when sensing weight.
- Auto shut down after leaving scale for 8 seconds.
- Step-on technology, switch-on over 3 kg.
- Base made of environmental protection material.
Size: (13.00 x 13.00 x 1) inches / (33.02 x 33.02 x 2.54) cm (L x W x H)
Weighing Platform Size: (13.00 x 13.00) inches / (33.02 x 33.02) cm (L x W)
Maximum Capacity: 180 kg / 369 lbs
Division Value: 0.05kg
Unit: lbs / kg / st
Sensor: Fifth Generation High-precision Sensor
Material: Toughened glass
Smart Power on: Immediate Auto Power on as soon as You Step on this Bathroom Scale
Smart Power off: Auto Power off in 8 Seconds as soon as You Step off this Bathroom Scale
Stand-by Time: About One Year(Based on the Actual Usage Frequency)
Display Screen: LCD Backlight Display
Power Supply: 1.5V x AAA Battery (Included)
Tolerance Range: 0.3-0.5 kg
1 x Personal Bathroom Scale
1 x User Manual
2 x 1.5V AAA Battery
How to use
1. Put batteries in the battery compartment at the back of this bathroom scale.
2. Units switch: Press the unit key at the back of scale to choose kg/lb/st.
3. Keep the bathroom scale on a flat surface.
4. Step on the glass platform and the bathroom scale will turn on automatically.
5. Stand still for some seconds until LCD display shows your body weight.
1. Switch-on over 3 kg, this is not for light objects. If you want to weigh something below 7 lbs, we suggest customers buy kitchen scale
2. People are at their lightest in the morning before breakfast. As food enters the body, weight goes up and by the afternoon, weight begins to fall back down. Exercise will also bring weight down. Keep in mind that weight fluctuates up to 4-6 lbs throughout the day
3. LCD display shows "LO" means low battery, please change the batteries
4. LCD display shows "OL" means overload